Beginning of the year seemed rather unimaginable that a boss would dare say such things to me. It was a gamble that I also took, unsure of what my future is going to be.
February came, a time of idleness. Got so idle that I started pondering. Positive became negative. And the "what-ifs" thoughts just add on to the list. The uncertainty that I would face and if I made the right choice and if I was going to make it.
Different opportunities came! Difficult to embark them all. Needed to forgo some and take one step at a time.
Soon, the time came. Stepped into a new and different world. First 2 weeks were hell. And started to question myself if its the life i wanted. Told boyboy about my silly thoughts. Nevertheless, his words calmed me down a little and told me that it was just a transition phase.
I got up and running, starting to get used to the new world and getting familiar with the WHAT-I-NEED-TO-DOs. Then came the exams! It was a mayhem in school. Everyone rushing like crazy. Adults worrying, while the children were whining for they had more homework. LOL Exams came and went. Frantic marking and processing and it was time to meet the parents.
Holiday came and peace was coming back once again. LOL Holiday was great! School had camps and excursions. Even went to the Singapore Flyers! It was free for teachers who brought the children for the maths camp. =P It wasn't exactly fantastic but this huge wheel is amazing! Landscape so-so. You can see the F1 race track lah........the IR still on contructions lah...etc etc etc. The first 10minutes was fun! Then, you would start to ask yourself if its going to be over soon. Hee!
Had involvement with my passion. Having more time at home to do some housekeeping. More time with dad and friends. More time to rest. School term is hell! Always the lack of sleep. LOL
One month just passed by in a jiffy and it was time to go back to school!
First day of school in term 3, saw my class pigeon hole. Couldn't find my name on it. It was such a depressing sight! I felt so lost all of a sudden. It was time to pass on to another trained teacher.
He's cool. I think the children will like him though. =)
Counting down to my last days at school. Not that I can't wait to leave the school, more like looking forward to my new school life ^_^ hee!
3 weeks and 2 days more. =)
The last 3 months kept me real busy and tired but it was a satisfying and a happy one.
Thinking back, things happen for a reason and one should look forward for a more exciting journey. My uncertainty has ceased and I know I did make a right choice.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment