Saturday, September 19, 2009

Efficient day!!!!!

Spent the whole morning recording myself. No, I'm not narcissistic, the assignment requires me to record my own teaching. Am really lousy, kept forgetting my lines and my tongue seems to get entangled when the camera is rolling. haha!

But it was worth the effort, I was quite satisfied with the whole thing. Hope its worth an A grade! =P

Not being able to earn my extra vit M, I decided to colour my own hair. That day I bought the new product, Liese Bubble Hair colour from Japan!!

With one more assignment down, I decided to spend some time colouring my hair!!!! =D

Verdict: * * * * *
It is easy to use and the colour turned out really good! Worth the money spent! And more importantly many times cheaper than going to the salon! =)

Just the other day I was just casually mentioning to Evangeline that I like yam pastry mooncakes. And today, I received a call from her that she's going to send it over to my place! =) Really...I can't ask for more...such a dear friend! Really love her to bits!!! =)

Here are some pics to whet your appetite!! =P

The packaging

<3 <3 <3 The flaky yam pastry mooncakes <3 <3 <3

Perfect end to my day!

No comments: