Friday, May 29, 2009
Trip to the zoo
It was definitely a great day as the clouds shielded us from the scorching sun! Spent the whole day there walking around snapping pictures of the sleepy animals (except for the monkeys) and entertaining ourselves.
The best pics I felt were the ones I took with the monkeys, as I managed to capture different expressions of them. =P Haha! Quite funny too! I wished I have the time and patience to play around with my camera. I think I'm underusing its function.
To end it all, thanks to Hazel who was insistent on feeding her dead skin to the fish, we indulged ourselves with a ticklish sensation on our feet at the fish spa located outside the zoo. It was a steal too! Haha! They had this promotion going on. Students have the privilege of paying a fee of $5.35 for 10minutes! =D
Also,thanks to Tammy for the ride to Casuarina where we had a sumptuous dinner at ban leong to fill our empty stomach! Yummy! Great food, affordable price! =)
Most importantly, the outing was fun with the crazy peeps and not forgetting to mention that very little vitamin M was utilized. Thanks to our company's zoo pass which granted us free admission! hee!
If you would like to look at the pictures at your pleasure, you may click on the slide show and it would link you to the album. The quality would be better if I edited the pics, but am lazy. =p hahaha! Its still decent ok? Happy viewing! =)
Ya, I know I keep using the same word "thanks to ..." instead of using a variety of words. whahhahahaa! But I'm just being thankful mah....so nevermind hor! =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment