Wed: We made the balloons kiss during our yeast experiments! hehehe! How cute is that?

Fri: Met up with Beng and Dory!!!!! Was so looking forward to that day! Had desserts at Canele! So heavenly!! We chatted till we were chased out of the cafe and talked on till 12mn. One night is never enough for the belly belles!!!! I love them so much!
The yummy erm...chocolate thingy...with gold dust that cost $8.50 and the priceless Dory! hehe!Sat: had our post family reunion with Gina's family,Ee-lin's family and mine! First it was dim sum at Red Star, KTV at Civil Service Club and Zhi Char at some family restaurant. Its been a long time since we have such gatherings. Am glad I organized it. My dear cousin is preggie and hope she'll have a smooth pregnancy! Looking for Wed, where we can catch up with Sheng and hopefully get my Naraya bags! =p
Sun: Got this unique plant at the market!!!! Its called the butterfly plant because of the leaves! I so love my garden can? Spent the last holiday setting it up! Am trying to grow plants from seeds!Satisfied my zhui kuey cravings this morning too! hehe!
^_^ am a happy gal!
Next week is term break! Am so gonna work really hard to finish as many assignments I can! =P

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment