A busy, tired, and sick yet fulfilling week for me. In the midst of all the busy stuff, I've experienced some sort of happiness. I guess spending quality time and making connection with people is something that I really cherish.
First up would be sending e-cards to the teachers whom I respected and valued. Apart from the mentors to my TA school, I've sent one to my mentor at my contract school.
Its been a year since I left, but I still feel thankful for her kindness and willingness to share when I was struggling as a greenhorn. I didn't expect it actually, she actually responded to my e-card! Yes, I do miss her and I think she feels the same way too. I will be meeting her during the Sept hols! Can't wait! =)
The other great experience was the calligraphy workshop that Hazel and I attended on Friday. It was great fun having Hazel's company for the workshop as we have not been assigned the same tutorial class since our first semester at NIE. A nice way to spend quality time together in the midst of our busy schedule. Not forgetting Dr Ludwig Tan's of course, I wanted to also attend this workshop because I miss attending his lessons. =) My initial motivation to sign for this workshop is really not so much about learning a new skill, but hey, it got me interested in calligraphy! Can use this skill to make my own cards! =)
And of course not forgetting today's celebration at my dear cousin's place. It is Austen's one month celebration! He's so cute and I'm loving him to bits!
There's something wrong with the blogger..can't seem to upload any pictures for your visual pleasure. But I do have them at my FB! =)
I really should be reading the boring stuff now..the social context of teaching...I'd really rather do an assignment about a lesson plan or some sort than to write this essay.........ZzzzZzzz
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment