The last 5 weeks of experience had been a fruitful one. I feel really blessed to be posted there. New friendships were forged amongst the trainees, good environment and friendly staff. Not forgetting my wonderful science CT who gave me a lot of comments that really helped me improve myself! =)
CTs really play the most important role of the attachment. They are the ones that determine if our learning journey and development is going to be a optimum one.
Thankfully all of us, at this school, had one fabulous CT! We should be blessed and thankful for that! =) I just felt it was a pity that my CT and I only had time to talk about work related stuff. It kinda lacked the personal touch.
I should also thank my English pedagogy lecturer for the wonderful training she provided, so that I was able to deliver wonderful lessons to the kids! ^_*
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment