This year's competition was especially great. The reason is really just because more dancers/students from different schools are coming out to participate in this competition! I personally feel that only in this way, the competition will be more exciting and one (in a participant POV) will improve his/her standard.
I'm sure there are lots more dancers in Singapore who have the strength and capability to participate in this competition. I hope that next year, they'll decide to do so. =)
It was also an eye opener in the troupe segment. I have seen groups improving tremendously over the years and am really happy for them!!! =)
It is also heartening to see that the competition is getting more and more successful each year, and I hope SSF will continue to support this competition year after year! It will definitely encourage more dancers to step up and participate!
Here's 2 video clips from the Taiwan participants. Enjoy!
I super love this troupe can?!!!!! =p They are so synchronized! Dance moves. costume, figure, hairstyle..all the SAME!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment