Its 2 more days to starting my attachment....ahhhhhh...I haven't got my timetable yet...I wonder how is it going to be like...
I have been trying to adjust my biological clock, but not very successful..I guess when the time comes, my body be forced to do so..heh
Sleepy sleepy as I type....today will be doing some packing, washing and re-arranging after dance class and hopefully able to find inspiration to do up my resources!
Tomorrow will be going to meet my fairies!!!!! I can wear my new and pretty top that I bought at Gingersnaps last wed with BFF.
Intending to get leggings at BX boutique laters! The leggings they sell there are super comfy and affordable! Only $10/pair! Intending to get a grey one to add to my collection.
I love holidays cuz I usually get to keep myself in shape...when sch starts, I gonna balloon up again...=\ Ahhhh....I can't stick to the YTF diet anymore, no determination, no kaki to accompany me and push me along!!!
So now, gotta belly away my fats while I can!! hee! Burn fat burn!!!!!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment