Monday, June 1, 2009
Efforts are paid off
Results were released in the late afternoon. Got an SMS from Cynthia as I was about to leave for dance class. Thankfully, I received the SMS before I left house, otherwise I'd be frantically thinking about it till I reach home. hee!
Those whom I spoke to seemed rather pleased with their results! In a way, there was an improvement in their grades/GPA. It was the same for me. =) Although I think that I could have done better in certain modules, am glad the GPA was up to my expectations.
My GPA was up a teeny weeny little bit! Although with this minute improvement, I have become more motivated to work harder for my remaining 2 semesters! muahahahaha! I must say this cohort is a strong one.
Gambatte ne!!!!!
See....stressed is desserts spelled backwards! They complement each other really well, which also brings my thoughts to the idiom, "What you reap is what you sow".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
Glad ya did well babe :)
Hohoho! thanks..not well la, still room for lots of improvement. I'm sure u did well, looking at your effort spent on your assignments! =) jia you!
Post a Comment