The current taiwan drama I have been watching is "Knock Knock loving you", a direct translation from the chinese title, 敲敲爱上你
I felt that my life is somewhat like the character in the drama, Yao Zi Wang. Maybe not in the same situation, but similar like hers. I shield my emotions a lot to protect myself. This is because when I get less involved, I get less hurt, and I will be less emotional. Perhaps, some people may not understand or think I'm a heartless person. But I have been hurt enough.
I wish I will not reach a point where I will ignore him like I did with May. Once I set my mind that I have enough, I will not talk to the person again. But he's not anybody, he's my kin. I still pin some hope that we can work things out together. Then again, I have lost the will power or energy to mend the pieces together.
Its so ironic. Even after creating this shield, I am supposed to be more care free. Why am I still feeling unhappy?
I think I heard him crying..wonder why.... tonight is a night of emo-ness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment